Thinking about running for office

Been thinking about running for state assembly here in Wisconsin, not sure if I’d stand much of a chance, but maybe it’s just time that people working for a paycheck actually get representation.
If you know how to manage 'politics' at work, you'll do fine. But if that all escapes you, it could be a steep learning curve. But, figure out where you stand on things, listen to folks, and don't be afraid to be you.

I'd vote for you.

Been thinking about running for state assembly here in Wisconsin, not sure if I’d stand much of a chance, but maybe it’s just time that people working for a paycheck actually get representation.
You've obviously given it some serious thought.

You any good at lieing with a straight face ?
Only Joking but it seems just talking out your arse helps too:p

Good Luck Tim you got your head in the right place ;).

My old man is / was quite political he even wrote a political News paper and distributed it all over Australia it was called It's Time!

It's Time for you to shine Tim.

Well I think I’m going to give it a shot, big ask though, in the gerrymandered state of Wisconsin, a Democrat hasn’t won in my district since 1982…

Got to start somewhere if that is your calling. Lots and lots of nut jobs on the Republican side right now, and if you are the more moderate type, you might have a shot in a place like Wisconsin. If it happens, it happens. If not, you can't say you didn't try.

I really think you should go for it Tim. As a fellow Wisconsinite, I can tell you we definitely need someone with common sense in office instead of the unqualified, self-serving, know-nothing, lemmings we currently have. If I wasn't on the opposite side of the state, I would vote for you!

Back