Sexual harrassment in the breweries

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O Being against harassing women is offensive to you? What the hell?

That's not what I said at all.
But not a concern any longer. Bye Bye.

I'm continually frustrated that people pull this thread away from the topic "Sexual Harrassment in Breweries." There have been several times that the conversation has turned to racism, which then derails everything when people want to address "privileges" and "powers."

No one forced you to click a thread about sexual harassment. No one forced you to join a respectful dialogue amongst people from many, many backgrounds.

If you don't want to comment about sexual harassment in America's craft breweries, then start another damn thread

If you're responding to my comment, maybe you need to look back at the person who steered the thread to "WHITE PRIVELEGE" I believe I made myself clear that I don't condone any type of bias earlier in the thread.

If the non beer topics on this forum are frustrating you, then you could stick to the beer topics? I would certainly miss contributions from both @BOB357 and @thunderwagn if you decided to leave. None of us will ever agree 100% on anything, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy drinking a pint with y'all if given the opportunity.

If this thread's topic doesn't float your boat, then you can always steer for happier waters :)

I'm legitimately curious now, are you upset that Craigerr and I are of the opinion that as white men we have a privileged place in society?

Edit: Nevermind, I see your new Fox News image.

I thought we moved on from this

You would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back