Pre-populated fields in Recipe Builder

Fat Woody

Premium Member
Reaction score
I use BF on a MacBook Pro (running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7) and for some time now every time I hit the New Recipe feature it pops up with the same info pre-populated in several fields. Any ideas why or fixes would be greatly appreciated! Screen shot below:
Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 1.52.40 PM.png

Those come from your settings. If you have a chance to look at your settings, in your inventory area you must have checked that it should be added as a basic in all recipes.

Those come from your settings. If you have a chance to look at your settings, in your inventory area you must have checked that it should be added as a basic in all recipes.
That was my wild guess, but I just did not want to stick my neck out.

Yep, guess I wasn't fully grasping that this meant all new recipes, not just the ones I actually selected these ingredients for. Thanks, all cleared and back in business!

1699671495866.png

Yep, guess I wasn't fully grasping that this meant all new recipes, not just the ones I actually selected these ingredients for. Thanks, all cleared and back in business!

View attachment 27259
Even after using the recipe builder for more than 4 years, there are still surprises for me. Just keep at it, you will make beer, hopefully good more often than not.

Back