Poutine

Cheese curds: they are indeed unique. At the proper temperature, about room temp., they actually squeak as you bite them.
even deep fried they squeak if they are fresh enough

Minnesota State Fair...
20230828_140105.jpg

I thought Bullwinkle was a Yank? Are they putting maple syrup on those Quebec Kurds?

I thought Bullwinkle was a Yank? Are they putting maple syrup on those Quebec Kurds?
Actually he is from an island named mooselvania, whose ownership is disputed between Canada and the United States, and where he is the governor. But they live, of course, in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota.

I read that online so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Actually he is from an island named mooselvania, whose ownership is disputed between Canada and the United States, and where he is the governor. But they live, of course, in Frostbite Falls, Minnesota.

I read that online so it must be true. :rolleyes:
Frostbite falls sounds like a nasty place to visit but I hear the hunting on mooselvania is pretty good:D!

Ya know, you had to grow up watching this stuff. Saturday morning cartoons were the highlight of the week. Rocky and Bullwinkle were perfect for us kids, as were Boris and Natasha. Not quite Bugs Bunny, but close...

If ever he's in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks...

Rocky and Bullwinkle were perfect for us kids, as were Boris and Natasha.

Lol, yeah like the Simpsons!

Interesting how on Rocky and Bullwinkle, Mr Peabody, the professorial Good Guy was a dog yet Felix the CAT had The Professor as the villian....wow....morality through children's TV programming...

Ok ....I need another drink

Last edited:

Back