Not really and introduction, more a re-introduction!

CoFlyGuy

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hello from the head of Fleeting Smoke and Fermentation Contemplation in Aurora, CO.

I am learning so much about brewing beer and having so much fun along the way. I have been reading so much but the knowledge is starting to fade until I can take more into practice. The art of brewing beer is only one of many current hobbies right now. With the weather "so nice" I have been grilling and smoking up a storm.

With more steel than I know what to do with I am cooking virtually every day if I am not at work selling hardware.

My family supports my silliness along the way and I am having a great time drinking my homebrews as I go. Now, I need to figure how to not run out of beer between brew sessions. I guess brew more beer. But it is so much more fun when brewing with others! Just saying....

Glad to see you are still around;)

But... What do you fly?

Welcome to Brewers Friend!

One way to not run out of beer is have a dry period every once in a while. You keep on brewing as normal of course. Another way is decide on a percentage of each batch to store away in reserve. I guess a lot depends on how many people you are brewing for. Maybe get an apprentice (son; nephew) or buddy out of your circle to have a go at homebrewing.

Back