Mystery Hops...

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
When I planted the first section of my hops three(?) years ago, my boys decided to "help" Dad by unpacking all the rysomes for me. Well when I planted them, I tried to match up the ones that looked the same and plantee them in pairs(seem to have gotten them right). Now I planted(I think) Sterling, Cluster, Crystal and Centennial. Pretty sure the Sterling is the 2nd one in from the size/shape of the cones.

This year I'll send #1 in for testing/ID(more than I really want to spend, but I want to KNOW what it is)...

I'm guessing either Crystal or Centennial.

294133101_761486085175861_1655049076299621448_n.jpg

When I planted the first section of my hops three(?) years ago, my boys decided to "help" Dad by unpacking all the rysomes for me. Well when I planted them, I tried to match up the ones that looked the same and plantee them in pairs(seem to have gotten them right). Now I planted(I think) Sterling, Cluster, Crystal and Centennial. Pretty sure the Sterling is the 2nd one in from the size/shape of the cones.

This year I'll send #1 in for testing/ID(more than I really want to spend, but I want to KNOW what it is)...

I'm guessing either Crystal or Centennial.

View attachment 21745
They can tell that by analysing the hop oils ect?

Back