Mini fridge problem, concerned about hops and yeast

Josh Hughes

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
My mini fridge that has some beer, hops, and yeast was open an inch or two. The little freezer partially thawed leaving water on my floor. I can’t say how long it was open. I’ve not had a drink this week and therefore didn’t look. It’s in an out of the way area. There was still ice in the freezer and the beers were cold for the most part. SHIT load of hops. Yeast I’m not as worried about as it was all dry

My mini fridge that has some beer, hops, and yeast was open an inch or two. The little freezer partially thawed leaving water on my floor. I can’t say how long it was open. I’ve not had a drink this week and therefore didn’t look. It’s in an out of the way area. There was still ice in the freezer and the beers were cold for the most part. SHIT load of hops. Yeast I’m not as worried about as it was all dry
I feel like if it's all cold it should be fine. Mop up the puddle and put a bungee cord around the door when you're not getting in there often

I'm more concerned about the fact that you havent had a drink in a week! everything all right? :D

if the beer is still cold, it prolly fine.
Kind of a busy week. Plus I was just stepping back a little. My wife was dieting so I joined her.

these next two weeks will be even busier. I’m running tournaments doubt I will feel like drinking by the time I get home late each night .

No worries. A week at 60 F will do no harm at all.

Back