iOS iOS App - Folder Sync

Reaction score
Hello,

I have moved all of my recipes into separate folders in the web editor, where each folder is aligned to a specific BJCP style. I have had a few issues in the iOS app since doing this. The first issue was that even though I could see the folders in the app, they all showed as having zero recipes. In the web editor, each folder had the correct # of recipes. To get around this issue in the app I logged out and back in, and this fixed it. But it would be nice to have these changes sync automatically. The second folder issue I have, or maybe more of an annoyance, is that in the app all the recipes now show up in the default folder as well as their respective folders. In the web editor, I have just a snapshot recipe in the default folder. Is there a reason for the different behaviours between the app and web editor and can they be aligned?

Thanks,

Fergus

Hello,

I have moved all of my recipes into separate folders in the web editor, where each folder is aligned to a specific BJCP style. I have had a few issues in the iOS app since doing this. The first issue was that even though I could see the folders in the app, they all showed as having zero recipes. In the web editor, each folder had the correct # of recipes. To get around this issue in the app I logged out and back in, and this fixed it. But it would be nice to have these changes sync automatically. The second folder issue I have, or maybe more of an annoyance, is that in the app all the recipes now show up in the default folder as well as their respective folders. In the web editor, I have just a snapshot recipe in the default folder. Is there a reason for the different behaviours between the app and web editor and can they be aligned?

Thanks,

Fergus

We don't currently have an up-to-date app, and are working hard to perfect it and get it released as soon as possible. The all-new updated app will fix those issues!

Back