Hi from Chino, California!

Brewer #128018

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been on Brewer's Friends for a few years using their calculators, but now I'm becoming more serious about my brewing beer. I mostly brew extract recipes but have tried some whole grain as well. I had a 3-year sabbatical, but now I'm back. Looking forward to being an active participant in the group.

Phil

I've been on Brewer's Friends for a few years using their calculators, but now I'm becoming more serious about my brewing beer. I mostly brew extract recipes but have tried some whole grain as well. I had a 3-year sabbatical, but now I'm back. Looking forward to being an active participant in the group.

Phil
Welcome! We're pretty friendly and mostly knowledgeable on homebrewing topics. Lots of helpful people around, you just need to ask. Cheers!

Cheers Phil look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Phil. Until August 2022, we were practically neighbors. I lived in Anaheim Hills, and used to play a lot of golf at El Prado. Now I am in Eugene, Oregon where there is a lot of brewing going on. Enjoy your brewing adventure!

Welcome
What's your next brew going to be?

Phil
Welcome back to the hobby Phil. As already said, we enjoy making and talking about beer, and try to be helpful.

We have a quarterly shared brew, where one person is randomly selected to offer a favorite recipe, and whomever wants to, brews it and we all compare notes.

We also have a monthly club meeting on Zoom, last Saturday of each month, around 5pm EST (2 for you), where we say hello and talk - a lot - about beer, with an excuse to drink one or two.

Looking forward to 'seeing' you around!

Welcome to the forum Phil.

Back