Having trouble logging in on home page

Sunfire96

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with being logged out on the BF homepage? I try to login, and it says I'm logged in under a temporary user's profile, and then when I log that profile out, it sends me to an error page. I just want to view without ads :)

Not my user name or email:
Screenshot_20210423-080150_Chrome.jpg

And after I click "sign out" on the page above
Screenshot_20210423-080315_Chrome.jpg

I would feel much better about any and all on-line activities if the response to technical issues was, "We're working on it. Have a beer and come back."

I have had to "login" several times recently on my PC, which is odd. Haven't had any issues on my mobile device though.

I would feel much better about any and all on-line activities if the response to technical issues was, "We're working on it. Have a beer and come back."
I followed this advice with another site yesterday. After a while I stopped caring if the site loaded or not. I dragged myself to sleep and viola! this morning it works again.

100% success rate so far. ;)

We're working on it. Have a beer and come back!

Sounds like it was a weird one off issue, but I'm notifying the owners now.

This was resolved fairly early this morning- while it looked like "someone else" was logged in, that was not the case.
You weren't actually logged in as the other user, so no information or anything else was visible (other than email/username), it was just a cached copy of the header that was shown. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused some of you.

Back