Brewer's Friend is on Youtube!

sbaclimber

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am probably waaaay late to the party here, but I just watched this vid and noticed BF very noticably in use at 15:30+ :)
...also realized that although they may be using the same fermentation chamber setup that I am (small fridge with additional thermometer taped to the side), I am way too cheap to ever try a 20L-ish brew that uses >200g(!!!) of hops. :eek:
(I used to try "IPA"s with ~100g/25 litre....and eventually gave up, partially due to cost)

Last edited:
I am probably waaaay late to the party here, but I just watched this vid and noticed BF very noticably in use at 15:30+ :)
...also realized that although they may be using the same fermentation chamber setup that I am (small fridge with additional thermometer taped to the side), I am way too cheap to ever try a 20L-ish brew that uses >200g(!!!) of hops. :eek:
(I used to try "IPA"s with ~100g/25 litre....and eventually gave up, partially due to cost)
One of the quarterly brews (from @HighVoltageMan! ) used 17 ounces (500 grams) in a 5-gallon batch. Most expensive batch I've ever made, but worth it. Even made it again...

Back