Zambi Well-Known Member Established Member Joined Jan 27, 2019 Messages 5,243 Reaction score 12,029 Points 113 Oct 3, 2026 #1,401 I just got back from my holiday. I hope my starter is still alive
The Brew Mentor Well-Known Member Established Member Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 4,704 Points 113 Monday at 1:08 PM #1,402 Yesterday's bake. My starter is now very active and more than doubles at a feeding in 2 hours. I still am not getting the extreme tartness that I got from the sourdough in San Francisco? Im wondering if it's an aging thing. Suggestions? Attachments bbbaf6b5-5dcc-47f5-a1ea-d1f7f911205c.jpg 213.8 KB · Views: 9
Yesterday's bake. My starter is now very active and more than doubles at a feeding in 2 hours. I still am not getting the extreme tartness that I got from the sourdough in San Francisco? Im wondering if it's an aging thing. Suggestions?