Anybody know ??

soccerdad

Trial Member
Reaction score
How I can look up my specific expiration date with BF? I know I'm due to renew, but I don't know if I have 12 days or 12 hours.

How I can look up my specific expiration date with BF? I know I'm due to renew, but I don't know if I have 12 days or 12 hours.
Should be in your profile somewhere

:-( yeah, that's not working for me. Since I am closing in on an annual expiration, membership just takes me to a page that tells me what I can buy. But it doesn't say when my current membership expires.

:-( yeah, that's not working for me. Since I am closing in on an annual expiration, membership just takes me to a page that tells me what I can buy. But it doesn't say when my current membership expires.
@Yooper could set ya up. She likes to help!

Ha ha. Yesterday I ordered a new RO water system. As I was reading recommendations and reviews, I came across a note from Yooper about the system she uses. I assume she still does - the conversation was a few years old. I bought that one. Can't argue with brilliance.

I guess that I will deduce that since my original join date was 2/25/2015, then my expiry in all subsequent years was 2/26. So I registered this morning, but I assume that my expiry is still the 26th.

Regardless of when you renew, your subscription will be extended for a year, which starts at the end of your current subscription.

This is what I see when I click on MEMBERSHIP on my PC, mobile devices may not show this, but your PC will.
upload_2021-2-5_10-9-9.png

I guess that I will deduce that since my original join date was 2/25/2015, then my expiry in all subsequent years was 2/26. So I registered this morning, but I assume that my expiry is still the 26th.

I see that the expiration date is 2/22/22 now. Good deal!

well, maybe a good deal. If I lose a few days each time I renew, I will eventually lose a month on an annual membership. Know what I mean? If I had renewed in January, would I still have the expiration in February. Not a big deal either way. The membership is well worth the cost.

Back