All content from my recipe folders gone.

Reaction score
Went in to copy a recipe for a friend and they were all gone. The folders are still there but content has been consolidated in one folder. Why??

I've thought I had a similar problem, but it was just the search bar. It used to save the search term and automatically apply it again every time I opened the recipes/batches page. Just needed to clear the search terms. Haven't checked for ages so not sure if it still behaves that way.

NO
I've thought I had a similar problem, but it was just the search bar. It used to save the search term and automatically apply it again every time I opened the recipes/batches page. Just needed to clear the search terms. Haven't checked for ages so not sure if it still behaves that way.
o, All folders in My recipes save 1 are empty it contains all 89 recipes and all in random order.

NO
o, All folders in My recipes save 1 are empty it contains all 89 recipes and all in random order.

I see the issue, although they seem to be in order by date. I’ve opened a support ticket for this. We’ll resolve as soon as possible, as I can definitely see your recipe folders have 0 but the default has all of them. The developers can dig into this. I apologize for this issue.

@Pricelessbrewing issue 2477.

Went back to rearrange my recipes but when clicked on the folder that I wanted to move them to they all went to the new folder. This is getting really annoying.

Back