Addition to my brewing reading

Over The Cliff Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I just picked this up. I'm going to try an alternate my brews with a few clones.
20211030_224716.jpg

I love looking at clone recipes and have wanted that book for a while…. Sadly every time I start with someone else’s recipe I just can’t not tweak it. Lol. For that reason I’ve never purchased the book.

I do love the idea and think you will certainly expand your knowledge and brewing range quite a bit by mixing in random clone recipes that use different grains and adjuncts into your schedule.

That's one of the reasons I bought it. Maybe I'll brew the clones without changing them. I do like to experiment though.

It’s cool to look at the recipe and then read what the style actually is. Some are off, which Is awesome honestly.

@Josh Hughes you are correct. I noticed a couple of differences also. I'm also surprised they didn't include dry yeast in the recipes as well. All in all, I'm going to try some of them.

I also question some of the color, IBU, and gravity in the recipes. When I plug them in just adjust them or leave it. The ESB I brew is out of there.

Back