35% efficiency!

LMAO. That is what I needed this morning: Something that still makes me laugh after 43 or so years.
By the way, good luck, we're all counting on you.

I don't know how it this thread got de-railed (thanks Don!). Airplane! is such a spectacularly stupid and awesome movie. There are endless one liners from it. I love that movie! My favorite:

"Looks like I picked a bad weekend to stop sniffing glue."

It looks like Shirley has not been on the forum since the original post, so maybe we could see just how far of the rails we can go...
East Palestine, now there is an environmental tragedy!

OK, I'll play.
Had a guy once buy grains at my shop and insisted that the "Real Brewers" don't grind their grains. He was in the know! Just can't help some people.
Wonder if it was Shirley?

Last edited:
Joey:
I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

Roger Murdock:
The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Best part of that scene....Ok...pulling him out of his seat with the gold Lakers ' shorts on is pretty good too!!

O.K. for the huge Airplane fan, you have to watch the 1957 Zero Hour movie. Then watch the spoof again. If you don't laugh your ass off watching Airplane after watching Zero Hour, you have issues. Much of it is a satirical scene for scene remake. I was watching TCM one night thinking, hmmm, this looks familiar before I could not stop laughing.
If you are a MST3K fan, you will understand LOL.

Last edited:

Back