MCS from Cask Canning?

Maki_bOo

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I recently bought a little micro Canning machine from Cask Canning, its called the MCS and it requires an air compressor to make it work, there are some specs about it in the manual, however I've heard that the air compressor is the core of the Canning system and that you need to buy a good one, is someone in here that has an MCS that could recommend me a model? Regards!

Attachments

• 20190521_151020.jpg
    20190521_151020.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 411
Can't recommend one but that thing looks bad ass. Bet the vendor can help. . .

Hi, Sorry to reply to an old thread but it came up in google. I just bought the MCS, the compressor they are recommending costs €7000 (nearly half the cost of the machine) did you sort one out, please tell me it was cheaper than that!

The spec on the MCS calls for 1 cfm at 90 psi. That’s not very much air. A little 6 gallon portable unit provides over 2.5 cfm and costs under $150.

I would quiz them further. You might need an air dryer depending on how the air is used in the system.

Thanks for the responses. I think what they sent me is what they recommend for their 100k + canning machines. I sorted one out for €400. Went big(for what was needed), 100L tank, probably a bit overkill but gives me options with the compressor in the future.

Back