Water profile target and actual displayed only in edit mode

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Would it be an easy update to display water profile target and actual in recipe view mode like it is in edit mode? Honestly, if I had to choose between one or the other in display mode, I would prefer to see the actual rather than the target.
Edit mode, target and actual (theoretcal of course)
Screenshot_20200210-120824_Chrome.jpg

View mode, target only
Screenshot_20200210-120842_Chrome.jpg

I should as well that many months ago I had asked for the "Other Ingredients" to be added to the recipe editor, and that I greatly appreciate that this was included in an update. It was included in an update quite some time ago, but I am really pleased that it is there now:D

Agree with Craigerrr. I would add that the Overall Water Report (after additions) should be on the Print Recipe page as well. I know I've asked for that before and I realize its small potatoes, but the after-additions Water Report is the one I find most useful. In other words, if I look at an old Recipe printout in order to remake or rework a beer I brewed before, the water I targeted is not nearly as important as the water I ended up brewing with. IMO, that is.

X2 on that as well, good point Sir!

I'll submit a ticket to the devs to see if we can get the overall final water added, after all the water is an ingredient and a crucial part of the recipe.

Back