Recipe ingredients displaying inventory availability

Sorry for the delay @Jeremiah White, I've submitted the request to the developers and Josh has assigned the task to one of the devs to develop as time and priorities allow. I'll follow up in this thread again once the update is available for beta testing, and again for when the update goes live.

Resurrecting an old thread. I felt my request was relevant, and it keeps me from creating a new thread. I have a request around Inventory Management. If this already exists and I'm just dumb (because I've tried unsuccessfully), please let me know. Here's the scenario.

I'd like to input all of my inventory. Let's say I have...
11# 2-row
1# wheat
1# Galaxy hops
0.5# Citra hops

Now, I go to create a new recipe for example,
- I enter "12.5# 2-row" in the fermentables, I would want the 11# 2-row in my inventory to go to 0.
- I'd also like to see a message (maybe a UI alert next to the weight) that tells the user "You don't have enough inventory on hand".

- I add 6oz of Galaxy to a new recipe I create. I'd expect the system to deduct that 6oz of Galaxy from my inventory (or at least allow the user to opt-in to allow it). If I go back to my inventory page, instead of seeing 16oz, i'd see 10oz.

I'd like the system to help me management my inventory against my recipes without me having to go in and manage my inventory each time I create a recipe.

Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks!

Resurrecting an old thread. I felt my request was relevant, and it keeps me from creating a new thread. I have a request around Inventory Management. If this already exists and I'm just dumb (because I've tried unsuccessfully), please let me know. Here's the scenario.

I'd like to input all of my inventory. Let's say I have...
11# 2-row
1# wheat
1# Galaxy hops
0.5# Citra hops

Now, I go to create a new recipe for example,
- I enter "12.5# 2-row" in the fermentables, I would want the 11# 2-row in my inventory to go to 0.
- I'd also like to see a message (maybe a UI alert next to the weight) that tells the user "You don't have enough inventory on hand".

- I add 6oz of Galaxy to a new recipe I create. I'd expect the system to deduct that 6oz of Galaxy from my inventory (or at least allow the user to opt-in to allow it). If I go back to my inventory page, instead of seeing 16oz, i'd see 10oz.

I'd like the system to help me management my inventory against my recipes without me having to go in and manage my inventory each time I create a recipe.

Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks!
The brew sessions will do all of this, while viewing or editing a recipe, click the BREW! button in the top right.

This will start a new brew session, and there's a section near the bottom of the start page for inventory deductions.

If the recipe has more of an ingredient, than you have in inventory, the inventory qty will have red text, and the "resulting qty" field will be negative.

Just curious, is the following, or something like it in the works?
Copied this from a previous post of yours Priceless
Inventory in Recipe View mode.JPG

Just curious, is the following, or something like it in the works?
Copied this from a previous post of yours Priceless
View attachment 9905
The request has been submitted, and been approved. It should happen at some point, but I don't know where it falls at the moment in the priority list.

Back