what movie are you watching

Was watching Gangs of New York last night on free to air but had one to many HB's and got sleepy recon this one's worth a revisit.

Might be a whisky and Tombstone night!

@Trialben Gangs of New York is excellent too! I watched it again not too long ago myself.

The wife and I started watching it last night and will finish it tonight. We know almost every line by heart and it’s almost like the audience participation at Rocky Horror.

And Trialben... Gamgs if New York is a great movie!

I still don't understand the whole Billy Zane and Jason Priestly characters and subplot. Seems kinda pointless

Went to see Bohemian Rhapsody a couple weeks ago, Night at the Opera was one of the first albums I bought. In spite of some controversy over the way Freddy is portrayed in some parts of the movie, this is a must see. Thoroughly enjoyed this movie, actually had a hard time keeping it together for the last 45 minutes, very emotional, very well done...

Will be watching "The Greatest Showman" with the granddaughter later this evening.

We're watching Smallfoot this evening.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watched "The Greatest Showman" at granddaughter's request last night - surprisingly good adaptation of a Broadway play!

I still don't understand the whole Billy Zane and Jason Priestly characters and subplot. Seems kinda pointless

Well Billy Zane was just kind of a flavour bit to show that Earp's new fling had a past beyond Tombstone and that bravery wasn't necessarily enough to protect you. That was my read on him anyway.

Watched Lion tonight, a true story. I am not one to shed a year, but I think if you could get through this one dry, you may not actually be human. It is an incredible story, highly recommend it.

Watched Lion tonight, a true story. I am not one to shed a year, but I think if you could get through this one dry, you may not actually be human. It is an incredible story, highly recommend it.
Will have to look it up is it on Netflix

Anybody see Mortal Engines?
I saw the trailer, found the concept intriguing, bought the books, started reading the books, was hoping to see the movie....and then it flopped so bad that it was out of the theaters before I had a chance. :(
Still reading the books, which are pretty okay for teen-literature, but still want to see the movie, which isn't due out on dvd/blu-ray for quite a while yet...

Watched Fast and Furious 8 yesterday action packed non stop all the way and they destroy a lot of nice cars in the process. It's a goer

I haven't seen Mortal Engines either but I want to. I was watching Nightflyer or whatever on netflix and it seems interesting but kind of stupid too so I'm iffy on it. TV always handles telepathy so badly.

Watched "The Girl in the Spiders Web" the other night, it wasn't so bad that I turned it off, but it was a little too far fetched for my liking.

Back