Brewing Stats

apt.itude

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love it if there was a way to track and view statistics across brewing sessions, such as average efficiency, average boil-off rate, average grain absorption rate, etc. Basically it would be nice to keep track of a running average for anything that can be calculated from brew logs.

The "My Brewing Report" page might be a logical place to put this information since it already shows aggregates of brewing sessions.

Ideally this would even feed back into the equipment profile, so rather than manually entering an estimate of my efficiency, it would be automatically updated based on my history.

I second this request, and would find that extremely helpful as I work to dial in my efficiency across different styles of beer and for my particular equipment.

This is absolutely a great idea. How else to track one's continuous improvement? Well, I suppose you could sample more....hic. Any idea why this hasn't been implemented? It would be pretty simply data mining.....

This is absolutely a great idea. How else to track one's continuous improvement? Well, I suppose you could sample more....hic. Any idea why this hasn't been implemented? It would be pretty simply data mining.....
Probably just forgotten amongst the myriad of other BF implementations over the recent years.
Yup would be cool

Back