Beer Glass Cabinet/Rack

thunderwagn

Trial Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty worthy glass collection that I'm pretty fond of and constantly adding to. I have pint glasses that are well over 25 yrs old. Some are from local breweries that are big names now from when they just started out. I use my glasses daily. I enjoy drinking out of all of them. I wash them all by hand in cold water with just a drop of soap and allow to air dry.
Problem is, I'm getting pushed out of my cabinet space! My wife likes the glasses and she adds her own here and there, but comments of food and other dishes keep popping up... I'm looking for ideas for something to purchase or ? to put them in, but so far I haven't really found much. What do others do with all their glasses? Open to ideas.

I think first we need to see the cabinet space (with glasses) so we know where we’re starting!

yep second this thunder that way we get an idea of volume so we know what size cabinet well be needing...

my glass collection is stored away in the cupboard far from tge reach of the missus who would be more than willing to consicrate the sanctity of them beer glasses with her vegetable smoothies:eek:!

I have my keezer in a closet so I have floor to ceiling shelves on one side to store anything brewing including a bunch of odd glasses but most of my beer glasses that stack are above the tap

WP_20180404_007.jpg

I've got a small roll around bar that I keep mine on top of. Not a big collection, but from a variety of breweries we've visited.

My glasses share space with SWAMBO's wine glasses in a pantry closet built-in with the house.

We have some in kitchen cabinets and some on top of the kegerator. If I were to build/buy a new dedicated cabinet I would want glass doors for looks and to keep the dust off. Rubber drain mats would be a nice touch. :)

I've actually considered furring out one of our kitchen walls and removing drywall between a couple of the studs and using those bays for new shelf space.
now that is thinking inside the box:p there is wasted space in them walls:D.
youll have to paint the back side of the gyprock eh?

Have you considered putting together a hanging rack like used in some pubs, where you hang the glasses upside down overhead. Would work for your glasses with flared wide bases and wine glasses. Only need a couple 1x4 s a jigsaw and maybe a router to round edges of grooves.

Back