(DONE) Different system setups

phoenixhomebrewer

Trial Member
Reaction score
First off.... Love your site!!!

I usually brew 3 different sizes batches, 5 gallons when I'm outside, 2.5 gallons batches (apartment brewer) on stove and 1 gallon test batches would love to be able to setup different brewing system profiles depending on what size batches I am brewing and able to select them when I am doing my recipe creation.

Thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Re: (NEXT RELEASE) Different system setups

Thanks LarryBrewer, sorry I missed the previous post.

Thanks again for the awesome site!!

Multiple equipment profiles are now supported. They can be updated by clicking the gear icon in the upper right and then clicking on Equipment Profiles. One of the five profiles may be made the default. The default profile is used, unless a recipe overrides it.

To point a recipe at a specific profile, in the recipe editor click on the 'More...' button and look for the Equipment Profile drop down that appears.

I already have an equipment profile setup for my IPAs where I squeeze out the hops, vs my standard profile where I don't bother. This does make a difference when it comes to hitting my batch size exactly. I will probably soon setup a profile for 2.5 gallon batches in the kitchen. Makes me want to brew more already! :lol:

Back