Brew Session

Brewer #99466

Trial Member
Reaction score
So just lost all my brew sessions. Paid for this app to log all my brews and recipes. What a waste when it just disappears!

Current paid version. That's what im asking.....where have they done. If I knew what happened I wouldn't be asking.

I don't know what happened, or what device or app you're using so it's hard to say how we can resolve this. What we can do as an apology is offer you a discount premium subscription, so you can sync everything to the cloud as well as to your device, so something like this doesn't happen again.

If you want me to investigate further to find out how this can be fixed, I'd need to know the device you are using, which app (android or iPhone), if you've uninstalled the app and/or reinstalled, etc. I just don't have enough information to figure it out yet.

Im using android. Version 1.12.
I haven't uninstalled it or reinstalled it or anything. it has remained on the same phone.

We've put out a new beta version last night.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.brewersfriend.premium

If you could try that, and see if it crashes again we can debug it.
I can't get your recipes back if they aren't sync'd to the web version, however. I'm sorry about that.
Did the recipes just simply disappear and were gone when you reopened the app? Or did you get an error or some other glitch?

Is it possible that this guy purchased the app, but not a subscription?

It is not the recipes that have disappeared, it is the brew sessions. So all my notes etc are gone.

I have the paid app but no subscription.

Back