Auguest 17th - Inventory and Shopping List

Pricelessbrewing

BF Software Manager
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Brewer's Friend Community! Today we have a variety of small improvements to the My inventory and My Shopping list pages, hope you enjoy!

Brew Sessions - Increased the size of correction fields when using Refractometer (BrixWRI) when creating/editing "Sample" brew log entries

My Inventory - Added a "Add to Shopping List" button to inventory items allowing for quick addition to shopping lists

My Inventory - Fixed a bug that would force the page to view the "Fermentables" category any time that a save/edit action was taken. The page now loads the category that matches the most recent action.

My Inventory | My Shopping List - Fixed a bug that would keep updates to inventory brands from being seen by users

My Shopping - Fixed a bug that would force the page to view the "Fermentables" category any time that a save/edit action was taken. The page now loads the category that matches the most recent action.

As always, let us know if you're experiencing any issues or have any feature requests or feedback on how we can continue to renew and improve!

Once you open your inventory,

https://wwww.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/myinventory

Click any of the green buttons to the right to add that ingredient to your shopping list to restock your brewing pantry.
upload_2022-8-17_17-49-36.png

Input the amount you want, and change the units if needed, and then just click Add to Shopping list
upload_2022-8-17_17-49-23.png

Hey I have an issue I think is related to this update. I'm trying to add Fermentable inventory items in My Inventory and I noticed that there are a lot of brands missing from the drop down list. I just added some things a couple weeks ago and saw these brands then. There are a lot of common brands missing like Dingeman's, Thomas Fawcett, Crisp, Rahr, Great Western, etc. Am I doing something wrong or is there a setting I need to turn on or something?
upload_2022-8-23_10-6-34.png

Thanks!

Thanks @peterj I'm not sure when this bug popped up but we've received a few tickets before this update, I've added this forum thread to the ticket for the developer and for me to followup once it has been resolved. I'm 90% sure we've identified the root cause and will get a solution out as soon as possible!

@peterj @jschein This should be fixed now, please let us know if you see any further issues!

We haven't resolved the root cause to prevent it from happening again, but we have a quick fix button to click if/when it ever happens again that should only take a few short minutes to push an updated brand list out to resolve the issue.

Seems to be back? I seeing limited brands at the moment.

Alos the convert button seems to have stopped working

upload_2022-11-17_22-3-50.png

Back