Go Bengals....

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
iu

I'm just hoping for a good game, but I'm wearing orange and black :D

Sigh. 1:25 left and it is still a game. Let's see if they can recover from their self-inflicted wounds.

Edit: awwww

That was a great game, look at the bright side, that big td after the half was a pretty badly missed call. Kind of suprised at some of the calls at the end of the game, but all in all, was reffed pretty clean.

almost!!! awesome after all of these yers to get to watch them in a Super Bowl.

I finally got to see the local team that I rooted for win! It was an exciting game, riveting to the end, just like so many of the playoff games this season. It was probably a mistake for the Bengals offensive lineman to get in Aaron Donald’s grill, because after that play, Donald dominated the game on his side. I know the Rams won a Super Bowl while in Saint Louis, but they weren’t my team then. I remember as a kid, the Rams played their first Super Bowl against the dominant Steelers - the Steelers whooped ‘em 27 to 9.

It's always the last 2 minutes lol. Good game but Sh#te half time - so-called - entertainment. Mary J Bilge and poop dog, Dr Dreadful and other musically bereft tripe. The staging was good though.

I have NEVER been impressed with Super Bowl halftime entertainment. Yesterday during halftime, I busied myself with laundry.

I really enjoyed the half time show :) seemed like those artists were thrilled to get to perform, and it was a fun throw back

I really enjoyed watching this SuperBowl more than most. There was no stress because the Green Bay Packer's weren't in it. I liked both teams so I wasn't rooting against one, or both, of the teams. And it was a close game to the very end. For MVP, I couldn't decide on Cooper Cupp or Aaron Donald. Both had a big impact on the game. And even though the it's not my cup of tea, I even liked the halftime show.

I was rooting for the Bengels because Josh is a fan. And I was rooting for the Rams because it was nice a reward for Matthew Stafford for being a good quarterback on, what is arguably, the worst team in the NFL for the first 12 years of his career.

It's always the last 2 minutes lol. Good game but Sh#te half time - so-called - entertainment. Mary J Bilge and poop dog, Dr Dreadful and other musically bereft tripe. The staging was good though.
Ehh, you might be getting old. Many of them showed real talent. But I agree with @Herm_brews the halftime shows are always so Meh...

I didn't watch. When I do watch it's boring, stupid and one sided. When I don't watch it's a good game. So I do the world a favor by not watching.

Back