What did you get delivered today

13 pounds of grain, a pack of WLP300 and some Hallertauer Mittelfrueh (all for my Dark Hefeweitzen), along with a long plastic stir paddle I'm going to use with my drill.

Wasn't actually delivered: Visited the LHBS, with a sample of Alan's Man pee. They liked it!
Wow! In person shopping! Nice!

ESP Programmer was delivered today for my project:
PXL_20210514_234156836[1].jpg

The project - Making some upgrades to my Plaato Airlock (shhh don't tell Plaato :p):
PXL_20210514_234303793[1].jpg

Interesting, does not say how long they were used and why would they remove the mfgs label?

Mythbusters suggests that the Archimedes death ray might work for brewing but would take a long time.

That is an open question.

Interesting, does not say how long they were used and why would they remove the mfgs label?

I would suspect either the manufacturer is not confident enough to keep their name on it or so the authorities can't track who originally owned them. ;)

16 kW of solar parts all 2759 lbs of them, good thing I rented a pallet jack. When done I'll be able to run my electric brewery on the sun.
The trucking company managed to only drive a forklift through two of the solar panels.

View attachment 15765
I used to work at a trucking depo some rough handlers around on them forklifts I hope you got your money back on them panels..

I've got 6.4kw on my roof from 10-3 ish I can boil for nothing:).

That is hard core Sunfire and stealthy all tucked away there in your paw to bad it didn't have a slide out bottle opener :D
Or maybe with that little hook thing
I can't figure out what the hook thing is for, but I like bottle opener! This style was originally a utilitarian knife for farmers in Sumatra and served mostly agricultural purposes, so being multifunctional would make sense! The shape is based on a tiger's claw

Bet a little time with a grinder would turn that weird hook into a fully functional bottle opener.

Back