Lazy Hazy IPA

I don't know what red back is, but if you want to add some color without the cloying sweetness, Redx is a great malt and can even be used as a basemalt.
Personally, I like using crystal malts in my ipa's and think they belong there, but that's just personal opinion.

Ahhh, maybe I got the two confused. My LHBS definitely doesn't have Redx or the popular Special X. But thanks for that! That's pretty cool it can be used as a base malt! I like to have high DP, so I'll have to keep an eye out

I don't know what red back is, but if you want to add some color without the cloying sweetness, Redx is a great malt and can even be used as a basemalt.
Personally, I like using crystal malts in my ipa's and think they belong there, but that's just personal opinion.

Ignoring the brewing dimension ... It's the only lethal spider we get down in Melbourne. We really do have it soft, only one lethal spider and a few lethal snakes. Basically it's like a kindergarten here.

iu

Almost all of my IPA's have some C60 in them. My NE style IPA's do not get Crystal (stewed) malts.

I actually had a red back on a brick few months back doing a patio, and just casually relocated him and everyone scolded me for not killing it
Don't look too far off our Black Widows: Instead of a stripe, they have a red hourglass on their abdomens. Killed one here in the house a couple of weeks ago...

Don't look too far off our Black Widows: Instead of a stripe, they have a red hourglass on their abdomens. Killed one here in the house a couple of weeks ago...
They are a widow spider ;) the widow spider just all black abounds in Aus as well. They love to make their nest under crevices around pieces of steel in garages fences kids toys patio furniture and up in guttering. Tell tale sign is their spiky round egg capsuals usually stuck in a randomly spun fist size web.
Dont get bit it wont be pretty;)

We also have the Brown Recluse here.... I've been bitten by one, left a scar a couple inches in diameter on my leg. They're quite nasty, too. Not a lot of people get bitten by black widows here - their mouths aren't really made for it - but some do. And it can get pretty nasty, too.

Yeah, brown recluse is basically a Huntsman Spider, which I don't think many Aussies really care about lol

Now we have a spider here in the Sunny coast not sure if it's down NSW called the White Tailed Spider more commonly known as white tails.
Looking at the spider it looks quite harmless but the venom is flesh rotting :eek:

Now we have a spider here in the Sunny coast not sure if it's down NSW called the White Tailed Spider more commonly known as white tails.
Looking at the spider it looks quite harmless but the venom is flesh rotting :eek:

Yeah, we do. We had a white tail in our bathroom for probably 5 months. It was when I first got here, so I wasn't sure if it was poisonous or not, but once I was told by my partners father it wasn't good to keep in the house, I disposed of it :(

Back