This website is Slow

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
over the last couple of weeks Ive noticed a big lag in this website sometimes 1 to 2 minutes page loads, did you change servers or make major changes ? it was loading very fast

I have a very fast computer and network so its not me!

I noticed this once, maybe about 2(?) days ago, but otherwise haven't had any problems.

I have slowness when navigating to My Recipes and recipe folders. The rest is fine.

If you note a slow down please note a time and your time zone so I can look at the server log.

Thanks for helping out guys!

Anyone have any issues with slowdowns?

seems the slow down has gone away the day after I posted this, I would say this is (solved)

the only time i see a noticeable slowness is the recipe grid. it shouldn't be that slow to load. something's not coded right, or a database table is in need of an index.

Is there a time associated with that slowdown?

Can you post the URL of what you're accessing when you have the slow down?

I had a little trouble getting to the site about 10 minutes ago. (~10:00 A.M. Eastern Time) I was just going to the main page (brewersfriend.com)

We had a server issue. Should be all resovled now. Just for the record they should be few and far between real soon.

Holy Homebrews batman! That recipe page is lightning now..

It should be even faster by the end of the day Friday.

Running really slow on all pages for me. Using Chrome on Mac. 2-3 minutes load times

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
crawling on first page load, closed my browser 3 times then quit

Had the same thing tonight... for the past couple hours.. at this point (9:00pm EST), seems to be fine again.

This site has been incredibly slow since Saturday (PDT). It made my brew session a challenge. Since then, it has remained unbearable and keeps giving me server errors.

Just horrible the last week or so. Couldn't even get on the site today for my brew day. EST 0800-1200 :(
My faith in this site is dwindling...

Back