December

Josh Hughes

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Are we trying for this Saturday since Christmas is next week? I’m in as usual.

I'll set it up. It'll be a special meeting invitation, expect details here.

I wish....
My internet is still not up to scratch.
Enjoy yourselves ;)

Looking forward to it!

I have a thing on Saturday night, the annual Christmas Boat Parade for our village so I probably won't be able to pop in, but I'll try if I can.

(Interestingly, or not, we have shallow water in many places in the winter so the boat parade takes place on the road. So everyone has to trailer their boats to the road and drive them down the route. Then, at the end, hot toddies are brought out, and we circle back down the same route to the local hangout for a huge free BBQ). Alcohol may be involved in these endeavors.

So everyone has to trailer their boats to the road and drive them down the route.

Alcohol may be involved in these endeavors.
As long as they stay on the trailers, eh?

I have a thing on Saturday night, the annual Christmas Boat Parade for our village so I probably won't be able to pop in, but I'll try if I can.

(Interestingly, or not, we have shallow water in many places in the winter so the boat parade takes place on the road. So everyone has to trailer their boats to the road and drive them down the route. Then, at the end, hot toddies are brought out, and we circle back down the same route to the local hangout for a huge free BBQ). Alcohol may be involved in these endeavors.

You went all the way to Florida to be in a parade with boats being pulled on trailers? You could have stayed in Michigan and done that! :D

You went all the way to Florida to be in a parade with boats being pulled on trailers? You could have stayed in Michigan and done that! :D

Nah, too much snow. :)

It's been so warm that I still haven't be able to wear my ugly Christmas sweater. I have three parties this week, and I'm hoping that I can put on the ugly sweater. I bring it out once a year. It's a weird combo I guess- a christmas sweater and flip flops!

Anyway, I'll try to make it if I can.

A short-sleeve sweater?

I'll be in an airport this saturday around our call time, so I won't be able to join.

Nah, too much snow. :)

It's been so warm that I still haven't be able to wear my ugly Christmas sweater. I have three parties this week, and I'm hoping that I can put on the ugly sweater. I bring it out once a year. It's a weird combo I guess- a christmas sweater and flip flops!

Anyway, I'll try to make it if I can.
Lol to village and trailering the boat parade. It is pretty warm and muggy down here though

Last edited:
I should be there... might even have a couple of beers to sample...

Stephen Stanley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Brewer's Friend Monthly Meeting Reschedule
Time: Dec 18, 2021 02:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86542459897?pwd=N2tZUDI1VWxZb2JpN1JsK0kxNXpSdz09

Meeting ID: 865 4245 9897
Passcode: 890445
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,86542459897#,,,,*890445# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86542459897#,,,,*890445# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 865 4245 9897
Passcode: 890445
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb86IC6vd5

Back