- Bring 3 gallons of water up to 170F, turn of flame
- Add crushed grains to 170F water (3 gallons) and steep 30 minutes
- Remove grain bag and set aside. Collect any run-off, but do not squeeze.
- Add DME to your kettle, then boil for 60 minutes, adding hops per schedule.
- Cool as quickly to 65-69F using ice and cold water and pitch yeast.
- Hold at 69F for 7 days.
- Transfer to secondary with any adjuncts at 69F for 7 days.
- Add bottling sugar and carbonate for 3-4 weeks.
View Count: 363
Brew Count: 0
Last Updated: 2018-05-11 21:23 UTC