Yeast company and UK measurements

oracleoftruth

Trial Member
Reaction score
hello!

Please can you add the Wicklow Hop company liquid yeast to the list of yeasts?
Also the bottling section calculates the number of pints you've brewed but these are US pints and not British/Irish pints could this change along with the metric selection?

hello!

Please can you add the Wicklow Hop company liquid yeast to the list of yeasts?
Also the bottling section calculates the number of pints you've brewed but these are US pints and not British/Irish pints could this change along with the metric selection?

We can add the yeast strains- do you have a link to the products' data so we can enter them?

Where is the bottling section with the pints? I don't understand what you're looking at.

I think the OP is referring to the the brew session, when you enter how much you packaged, and tells you "great job you get to enjoy the equivalent to X number of 12oz bottles, or X amount of Pints. US pints and ounces are smaller than Imperial (UK) pints and ounces.

Ah, gotcha. Thank! We have new options for packaging in beta right now, including firkins. Maybe that will help.

Ah, gotcha. Thank! We have new options for packaging in beta right now, including firkins. Maybe that will help.
I hear half a firkin is a kilderkin. Can we have that one as well! :p

Back