Wort Volume Not Calculating

Jurassic Brewer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Low priority, but I've found that if the "Brew Day Complete" log is entered without all the needed information, and then the information (volume, gravity) is added to the log entry later, the Wort Volume never gets calculated.

However, if you add another "Brew Day Complete" with all that information, then it gets calculated, but you have two log entries and just have to delete your original one.

I feel like this might come down to the volume units, since you can see the top entry in my screen shot just has the "1" (this one was the one I edited, hoping to complete the calculation). But the second entry has "1 Gallon" and this one triggered the calculation as expected. Then I just copied my notes over and deleted the original incomplete log entry.

Easy enough workaround, and a pretty low priority calculation, but I thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.18.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.18.42 AM.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.25.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.25.10 AM.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for reporting @Jurassic Brewer, another user had reported the same issue within the last couple days but I was unable to reproduce. Hopefully between the two of you now, the developers and I will be able to isolate the issue and get a fix out!

Back