Worlds apart!

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that there are still issues in Australia, fires, and flooding. A very different situation on Canada's east coast. They have been dumped on with snow. Our niece in Newfoundland has snow halfway up her front door, will post a picture of that soon. In some areas on the east coast they have had up to 36" (93cm) of snow. I bet that TW and others in Colorado get snow like this sometimes too. This should sum it up for you.
IMG_8638.jpg

Wow! Look like it's gonna take some shoveling to get the snow blower out.

At first I thought he sprayed the quote on the garage door... then I read the post... holy $hit!

Holy crap: Is that a snow blower sat looking at it? Must be thinking "umm; little help here please..."

We get ankle deep snow here and the transport network is in chaos; that much would be an existential crisis for most of us!

We don't get that kind of snow down here on the Colorado flatland but up in the mountains.... I have a friend who woke up one morning, opened his front door and could see nothing but blue, we had gotten 8 feet of snow in two days (2003, I think, Thunderwagn, cross-check me on that one).

Bloody hell that's snow is! Lol
My God when that melts its gunna be slippery.
Yep I see a heap of Canadians have come across to Aus to help fight the bushfires I think they got a bit of a shock with how intense the fires are here. Sorta like how intense the snow is over there.

Never seen nothing like it!

We get some rather rough fires from time to time here in Colorado but nothing like what we've been seeing from down there. I hope the recent rains have been kind to you.

Where the hell do you even start to break through something like that?

If there was EVER a time to say Relax...Don't worry...Have a home brew

Back