Who's Brewing My Beer?

Cavebrewer

Trial Member
Reaction score
The site does tell you how many people brewed your recipe, but I wish you could see information on who, or at least what steps they're on. It seems to me that people don't comment on the recipes too often unless they're posted in the forum, so it would be nice to at least see information about other people that are brewing your beer.

yes had that idea a while back, right about when Larry got tired of US lol

I joined this website right as Larry was leaving, and I miss him already :| But I feel Austin will do just fine.

I put up a request to have the recipe comments section tie into the forum as opposed to disqus. It is my guess that's why you don't see many comments reviews, etc.

on this note, can we " please get feedback on the bottom of our recipe " when other people brew it, that would at least tell us what they did different

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
on this note, can we " please get feedback on the bottom of our recipe " when other people brew it, that would at least tell us what they did different

This would be especially helpful for beginner brewers like me. I'm always eager to learn what I could do different to make a better brew.

Back