Where is this coming from?

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
@Pricelessbrewing @Yooper
Any ideas where in my recipe "Ben's Bunyip 2.1 DR" (made public) the highlighted notation is coming from?
I was guessing my equipment profile but did not see anything like that. (My equipment is Brewzilla, chill method is counterflow)

Thanks in advance,
Don
Bunyip Print Screen.png

@Pricelessbrewing @Yooper
Any ideas where in my recipe "Ben's Bunyip 2.1 DR" (made public) the highlighted notation is coming from?
I was guessing my equipment profile but did not see anything like that. (My equipment is Brewzilla, chill method is counterflow)

Thanks in advance,
Don
View attachment 24718
It's likely a carry over from the original recipe. If you click the More button under the recipe specs you'll see a no chill section with a box. If you're doing a whirlpool I recommend keeping some time for the No Chill. The recipe editor does a better job calculating post boil IBUs if you add some no chill time

It's likely a carry over from the original recipe. If you click the More button under the recipe specs you'll see a no chill section with a box. If you're doing a whirlpool I recommend keeping some time for the No Chill. The recipe editor does a better job calculating post boil IBUs if you add some no chill time
Yep, I had looked there but did not see it. Changed it to 5 and all is well in the world. My counterflow chiller goes from boil to 65 this time of year in 5 minutes for 5 gallons.

I here thought it was a subtle hint from Ben to go no-chill! (And yes, it was a holdover from Ben's original)

Thank you my friend!
Bunyip2.png

Back