Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You let him!!

I bet I know what’s coming next.

Attachments

• A8229B58-F99A-4A74-ABD0-3766B02B37B1.jpeg
    A8229B58-F99A-4A74-ABD0-3766B02B37B1.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 120
He’s working at a car dealer now as a lot boy. He said he’s getting some stick time (literally) with some of the cars he has to drive to the gas station or from point to point on their lot. I haven’t worked much with him on our stick shift Cruze, since I bought him a 2001 Camaro that cost me $1,100. He’s probably ready for the Vette. His 21 year old sister loves to drive it. It’s a 7 speed.

Waxed and vacuumed. Tires were already properly inflated. I asked him if he wanted to drive it with me. He turned me down! He said he was going hiking with his girlfriend.

Waxed and vacuumed. Tires were already properly inflated. I asked him if he wanted to drive it with me. He turned me down! He said he was going hiking with his girlfriend.
does he drink your HB Jeff? id be taking a growler hiking but then again i prob wouldnt be hiking in first place:rolleyes:.

does he drink your HB Jeff? id be taking a growler hiking but then again i prob wouldnt be hiking in first place:rolleyes:.
He drinks a little bit at home, but he’s not old enough to be out in public with it.

After he auditions with me, he won’t have to choose! He’s probably already capable of handling it. I just haven’t seen it yet.

Gotcha. 21 is the age here.

Back