What Are you brewing /drinking right now?

If you asked about last night, I'd say....
A Pint of Oktoberfest to start, Old Ale as a sample, Oatmeal Stout sample, Barley wine sample and then finished with a pint of the oatmeal stout. :mrgreen:
All good fall beers!
And, watched the Browns beat the Bengals!
Brian

My Hüll Melon / Polaris X-Mas IIPA has been bubbling away since Saturday.
In the mean-time, I am quite enjoying the limited edition „Bockiger Bazi“ from Paulaner.
I am mostly take-it-or-leave-it when it comes to wheat beers, but I do love a good Weizenbock! :D

I have 2 BIAB and 1 extract recipes to brew

Cream Ale- extract
The Innkeeper- BIAB
Irish Red All- BIAB

Drinking:

Belgium Abby
White House Honey Ale
Pumpkin Spice
Apple Lite

Yesterday I brewed a brown ale. Today I am drinking a ginger spiced 7.5% ABV Holiday Ale waiting for the Lions to kick the Bears ass.

Had some guests making a brief stop to see the new kittens and drink beer. Served up some old style porter and an English IPA. A Dusseldorf altbier is nearly ready to crash cool. As soon as there is space in the fermentation chamber I plan to make a rye ale with Wyeast 1007, German Ale. Last night tasted the Anchor and Sierra Nevada holiday offerings. The two beers couldn't have been more different (unless one had been made with Belgian yeast). Can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can get back to brewing beer -- that's where I belong.

Drinking Black Lager made with homegrown noble hops from a friend. Just brewed a Janet's Brown Ale (from Brewing classic Styles) in honor of my late sisters Birthday today. PROST SISTER!

Drinking right now a Saison I did this summer. Early on it was nearly undrinkable due to fermentation by products, now it's cleaned up nicely. It's still flavorful but the edginess is gone. Brewing, I have a split-batch pilsner lagering, a Baltic Porter in primary and a Lemongrass-Ginger Wheat lined up.

Trying to decide what to do next....

Brewed Porter today and thinking I've still got some left from the last batch so....

That sounds like a full five knuckle closed fist palate punch. :shock:

GernBlanston said:
Nosybear said:
Trying to decide what to do next....

Cant go wrong with a German lager.

Das stimmt. But I think I'll do a Porter - I have the Dry Dock's "Naked Porter" recipe, SWAMBO and I both love that beer!

Just tried New Belgiums La Folie - A sour brown ale. Good brew if you like sour. Gave me an idea for my barleywine.

Brewing a simple stove light extract for the people who haven't caught the home brew bug yet ;) / drinking Original Red

Heating the strike water for an Amber Ale. Will be drinking a Porter this afternoon watching college hoops.

On Thirsty Thursday (8 Jan), I brewed my own recipe called the "Under The Blanket Winter Warmer" which should finish with a 9%+ ABV. I just finished enjoying a wild brew from Gigantic Brewing Company, that is the Firebird Smoked Hefeweizen! Loved it, and it has this canned smoked oyster taste! Sounds horrible, but I love it!

Back