What are trophy points?

Plus if you dont hold onto them they will just fall off into the sky.:D

Hey and the glue helps it stop spinning backwards lolo_O.

Last edited:
They are native to this forum software (Xenforo). Should we keep them? They come pre-installed when you install the forum.

Should we keep them?
I hadn't even noticed that they existed...looks like I have 18 of whatevertheyare though. :)
Honestly, couldn't care less one way or the other.
(I could wax nostalgic about "flinging poo" on other forums years and years ago, but we don't need that here ;))

I'm fine either way.

Same other things would be more advantageous like a great count down timer that has all your preset recipe additions factored in linked to your recipie your brewing. One without all the brew steps included:rolleyes:. My training wheels are off now :) but i do see thier purpose.

C'mon, now. You know trophy points aren't on the forum at the expense of timer features in the software. o_O

Ha ha well yes i guess you do have a point jeffpn trophies or a brew timer mmm i really do need to pinch the missus cooking timer lol

Ha ha well yes i guess you do have a point jeffpn trophies or a brew timer mmm i really do need to pinch the missus cooking timer lol
Timers, or support of complex malting regimes? Hey, I got 140 characters instead of the flying cars I was promised, might as well get trophy points, too!

Back