Wedding beer

Discussion in 'Brewing Photos & Videos' started by EvanAltman36, May 22, 2014.

1. EvanAltman36

EvanAltman36 New Member

I don't have the pictures, but I was asked to supply some beer for my buddy's wedding last weekend and I had a great time getting it all set. I made both a black and a white IPA to sort of symbolize bride and groom and also brought a simple APA to serve as a backup.

These folks weren't really craft beer types for the most part, but everyone was raving about my stuff and asking why I wasn't brewing commercially. I think they might have had a little too much of the Coors Light by that point to have known better, but it was still pretty cool to hear good things.

And the best part: I'm all out of beer and get to brew 3 batches this weekend!

2. Ozarks Mountain Brew

Staff Member

IT Managment
    Brew on buddy I love to here that too, truth is once they (non craft beer people) drink a few they usually fall in love, it took a while but I finally converted my dad :)

3. charlespe

charlespe New Member

I agree with one thing. Which is "there are two types of people in the world, those who like beer and those who are wrong."

4. Norwaystout

Norwaystout Member

I did the same thing for a wedding this summer. I brewed an American Wheat and Black IPA. It was gone in an hour. Yet I was kind of nervous people wouldn't like it and thought I would have some left over.