Water Addition Duplicating

White Haus Brews

Trial Member
Reaction score
I've been working on a recipe tonight and noticed that every time I reopen the recipe, my Table Salt water addition is being duplicated in the "Other Ingredients" section.
upload_2018-10-7_5-2-8.png

If I make an unrelated change, save, exit, and open it again, it adds it a 3rd time. I do have it linked to the water calculator which includes the table salt as well as the CaCl and LA additions. The duplication is only happening with the NaCl though. Let me know if I can provide you with any additional info.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-7_5-3-40.png
    upload_2018-10-7_5-3-40.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 70
I have the same thing happening, I've mentioned it thanks

I've been working on a recipe tonight and noticed that every time I reopen the recipe, my Table Salt water addition is being duplicated in the "Other Ingredients" section.
View attachment 4053

If I make an unrelated change, save, exit, and open it again, it adds it a 3rd time. I do have it linked to the water calculator which includes the table salt as well as the CaCl and LA additions. The duplication is only happening with the NaCl though. Let me know if I can provide you with any additional info.

Ok, finally fixed this. Thanks! Now you can use any type of "Salt" and it will be added as NaCl for the pH prediction, so gose ahead and add your Himalayan Sea Salt to your Gose!

Back