Viewing Recipes in Metric

Brewer #119671

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there any way to view all recipes in Metric? I already tried switching the Units in Global Settings.

Sorry if this has been already answered.

-T

Second this !
Would be nice for everyone whos not in the US to be able to use proper weights and measures .
If i'm using someone elses recipe i just go by percentages and adjust to suit my system .
My hop scales will read in silly ounces at push of a button anyway and so will my thermometer

Would be a good idea to have easy conversion between Metric, US Gallons and Imperial Gallons. Although I have my recipes in litres/grams, I don't have any trouble with pound, ounces,bushels, kennings or pecks. o_O I went to school a long time ago.

The US System of weights and measures is a hangover from British rule and US gallons is based on the old English wine gallon, not even an ale gallon! :rolleyes: If the US had waited a bit for independence, till 1884 (Imperial Measurements), at least the gallons would be the same. :cool:

We tried to go metric way back when Carter was president. We gave up after about a week.

I still make errors when measuring. I have been known to measure in inches and cut in centimeters and then I'm mystified why the piece of wood is to short!

one way is to sort for metric only, the other way is to copy and save it then change to metric but just viewing all recipes doesn't exist as of today

Back