Unable to backdate days in brewlog

Bruer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I forgot to log a bunch of info on my last brewday (yesterday), so went to log it post dated tonight. It seems that even if you input the desired time and date (for instance yesterday at 6pm) it defaults to the date and time right now.

Hopefully an easy fix.

Cheers,
Bruer

I had a similar problem a while back. Those fields used to have a date picker - you clicked in the field and a little calendar with clickable days came up. Much easier to use than manually formatting those date strings.... Can you bring those back?

Agree with the above. The date/time field has taken a big step backwards.

We're definitely seeing some issues with this right now, and are working on it. We appreciate the comments!

I'm still seeing a date picker when I test on desktop (firefox and chrome) as well as on my phone (android, chrome, latest versions). Is that not the case for all of you? Could you let me know what devices and browsers you're using so we can look into this?

Still can pic date from calander here on Samsung Galaxy S7.
Screenshot_20200415-152452_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mine looks like Ben's. I can pick the date, but what happened to the convenient little arrows for the time and AM-PM? Maybe the arrows are a bit small for fingers, but they are super easy to click on.

We're definitely seeing some issues with this right now, and are working on it. We appreciate the comments!

I'm still seeing a date picker when I test on desktop (firefox and chrome) as well as on my phone (android, chrome, latest versions). Is that not the case for all of you? Could you let me know what devices and browsers you're using so we can look into this?

Hi, I can pick the date I want (yesterday's date) and select the time I would like to go log using Firefox, however this is ignored and instead the current date and nearest time is logged (i.e. 00:00 is used if I log something at 00:15). This is causing all my previous logs to be "-1" days.

Last edited:
i have the same problem.. i had to edit my brew log and since then the date is messed up.. i can use the picker, i am using firefox on pc and android.. neither will work.. it just ignores the date you set

Capture.JPG

We've got some fixes on beta, and we're just about ready to release I believe. I'll keep you posted on this- thank you so much for your patience while we worked through these issues.

My quick test entering a back-dated test entry worked well on the beta site. Even the elapsed time in italics was now correct. And a previous test entry from 2 days ago is now showing correctly.

FYI, running MS Edge on Windows 10 desktop

Thanks, Eric

upload_2020-4-20_22-4-17.png

Back