Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Nice product, bought one my self and it works, this is not a promo

http://www.clearbeerdraughtsystem.com/info.html

P16.JPG

Looks like a good idea, I'm just getting into kegging so this will go on the wishlist! Thanks for putting this on.

Interesting idea. At $45-$60 dollars its as much as keg. I think I would rather have more kegs and allow the beer to age and settle. It tastes better that way. It would be perfect for a keg that you would be moving around for parties or tastings.

My kegs always have hop sludge in the bottom and the dip tub sits right in it, I thought about cutting my tube off an inch but wanted to give this a try because the last third of the keg always tastes better so why not have it all the time lol

Do you plan to put one in all your kegs, or just the ones that settle slower? Do you plan to move it from keg to keg as you need it? I think that would be a bit of a pain. Not even sure you could do it with beer in the keg. It looks like you attach the hose from the inside after the stem is installed under the post. You would need to get your hand down in there, right?. Not being negative, just rambling here and trying to walk it through my head.

what I did in detail .... you would install this in a clean empty keg.
I installed one in my serving keg, just in its testing phase. you take the pop-it off and the long tube out, this comes with a short tube and o ring just slip it back in its place. push the hose onto the tube inside then drop the float down to the bottom, fill the keg with star-sans and water full, emerge the float covering everything hook the keg up to c02 then run the star-sans through the serving line.

Drain everything out and add your next beer, the float will keep the serving line just under the beer level, works great :)

Back