Today's Brew sessions

CRUNK

Trial Member
Reaction score
That's right Brew sessions back to back.

I did a little Facebook live streaming of the first session I am about to go in on session number 2

Yesterday I did not get my opportunity to brew so today I am doing back-to-back Brew sessions and this at 85°f weather is even hotter in the Brew shed it makes the outside weather feel like it's air conditioned

The first beer that I brewed this morning was the watermelon ale I am just about to dough in on the marzen. Wish me luck

I'll be doing more Facebook live Brewing very shortly

Facebook page is gene vanauken, if your interested in watching my low oxygen brewing process

You gotta earn your beers somehow crunk a little bit of sweat might just add the slats its needing to that final touch:p.

As for my Marzen brew I've got a 2.5 LT starter spinning ATM building up my little brewery soldiers for a big malt attack next weekend:D.

Back-to-back brewing sessions weren't as bad as I thought it was going to be but it's still a long day

I'll take that

Attachments

• 20170702_172609_resized_1(1).jpg
    20170702_172609_resized_1(1).jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 94
12 hours, 94°f inside the brewery, 2 beers brewed, 1 6 pack of wiehenstaphaner pilsner, all I need now is a shower and a pillow, all my numbers hit on the ale, I was 1 point under on my Marzen, if it finishes where it's predicted, it will be 6.45% it's beautiful.

Back