System won't accept my payment details. UK cards.

Cadarn

Trial Member
Reaction score
So the system won't accept my payment cards. Tried a couple of different cards. I am UK based has anyone else had the problem? Pretty stupid that I can't raise a support request until I go premium but can't go premium because of this issue. Brewers Friend team - If you want to charge something you need to offer support. Please contact me!

I'm unable to figure this one out- so I'll get the developer on this and we'll figure it out. We have plenty of UK and Aussie members, so we do have the ability to take payments from overseas (non-US) customers. Let me get answers on this right away. Thanks for your patience!

@Yooper - Any news on this? I've tried both MasterCard and Visa to no avail.

EDIT: Okay I just got this to work. I tried my VISA DEBIT again and it failed. Finally got the MasterCard payment to go through. Not sure what the issue was but prob worth investigating on your end. It would be great to have some kind of 'contact us' form for billing issues.

I am looking to make an order soon, but I am having a French credit card, will there be any kind of a problem with the payment?! Can I use that card or I should go for another payment option?!

I am looking to make an order soon, but I am having a French credit card, will there be any kind of a problem with the payment?! Can I use that card or I should go for another payment option?!

We are an international software company, with customers all over. You shouldn't have any issues with upgrading the software.

Back