Style Match not working?

Megary

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I'm probably doing something wrong...

I've noticed all of my recipes no longer display any beer styles under the "Matches styles based on stats only:" section of the Advanced Recipe Options and Stats. I noticed this working on a new recipe, but it seems not to be working on any of my old recipes.

The rest of the editor is working as always. I'm still getting check marks and exclamation points when some stat falls in or out of range based on the style I have chosen, but even if I have all green checks, I'm still not getting any Beer Styles listed.

I'm sure this is something simple, but something simple is the first thing I would overlook.

Thanks for letting us know, I don't recall any updates that directly affected that section in the recent changes but I will submit a ticket to investigate further with the devs.

Developers were already working on it, and it's up for testing. Hoping to finish testing tonight so it can be resolved asap along with some other minor bugs.

Glad to see it isn't just me. I have green check-marks down the board for ABV, IBU, and SRM, in every equation type, and my Color & Style still shows a mis-match. I thought perhaps you guys were really drilling down on BJCP guidelines and perhaps I was using an atypical malt or hop variety.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    475.3 KB · Views: 73
In the screenshot, I do see a check mark- but it’s orange and not green. Is that what you mean?

In any case, I’ve put in a ticket for this issue and we’ll get it fixed ASAP.

Yes, that's the issue exactly. Some time over the last several weeks, the check mark stopped working as expected.

Thanks for submitting the ticket.

I should mention, I believe Megary was referring to the section in the screenshot here. I only assumed the two issues were related.

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    366.9 KB · Views: 76
Not quite yet, I've been tied up the last week or so doing a complete kitchen renovation. The update is available for testing on the beta site if you'd like to take a look in the meantime.

As soon as I have an update, it'll be announced on the changelog and I will post a reply in this thread to notify you all as well.

Thank you for your patience!

@Yooper, no need for a ticket the issue is tracked in QA #49 and 52.

Back