Star Wars

jmcnamara

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Since Force Awakens is on right now, thought I'd start a thread and see what happens

Yub nub!

People look at me with a funny look when I say I have never seen any star wars film.
I have seen bits of some of the films and I know the 5 main characters in the first film but thats it

I'll admit, I'm sure I had a bit of a funny look when I read that.

As long as you know the first film came out in the 70s, we can still be friends ;)

I've seen them all but I'm not a big fan like many others are.

I like the last main character, she has the spunk that could lead to a good next movie

that whole last movie was a good transition from before to now

I watched when came out. I tivo this weekend, opening home made blonde belgium with some pepper cheese on wednesday.

Fully agree with you ozarks, it was like the original trilogy boiled down to one movie

That sounds like a good plan mka

It's been on Sky for a while now, I loved it!
Followed the series from the beginning - a long time ago now.
Sky UK are screening 'Warcraft' tomorrow, never played the game but the movie looks interesting!
Cheers

Rogue One was really good too. A bit dark, but it kinda had to be. Super happy they didn't pull any punches for the last act

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me

I saw the 1st warcraft movie, only thing that stood out to me was the cgi, it was very well designed but not very believable, almost cartoon moves but the movie was pretty good

Back