Sorting doesn't work for custom fermentables

alfius

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi! I found a bug when sorting fermentables: The names are moved correctly but the PPG, Lovi and DP of each row get all mixed up, changing the recipe entirely.

Could you please fix this bug? It's so annoying!
Thanks!

Hi! I found a bug when sorting fermentables: The names are moved correctly but the PPG, Lovi and DP of each row get all mixed up, changing the recipe entirely.

Could you please fix this bug? It's so annoying!
Thanks!

Can you give us a screenshot here, so I can open a ticket and show what’s happening? We want to fix that as soon as possible!

@Yooper , it looks like it's tied in with the same changes I've been griping about... Custom fermentables/inventory items, etc.

Agreed that something is wonky; such a damn shame.

Last edited:
@Yooper sure! Screenshot attached.
When I click on that button all the Lovi, PPG and DP values get messed up.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Selection_001.png
    Selection_001.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 124
I noticed that you have 0 for DP- did you enter that, or did the DP also disappear?

@Yooper I don't know the DP for these malts. But if I set a value different than 0, the Sort button also mixes everything up.

@Yooper I don't know the DP for these malts. But if I set a value different than 0, the Sort button also mixes everything up.

Ah- well, it doesn't matter that much as long as you don't care about the DP calculation but you may want to give it a number to avoid any issues with the calculator. We won't have any custom fermentables being approved without the DP/WK values though.

Back