site slow and off-line

PZ

Premium Member
Reaction score
The site has been slow and off-line for at least a couple days now. In the past it has been just an inconvenience, but this time it is interfering with my ability to brew. At the brew store yesterday I couldn't even call up my grain bill. Even the store's hard-wired PC couldn't connect at all. So, I was unable to adjust the recipe for different lovibond dark malts and bought too little flaked barley. Then today, I couldn't use the calculator to figure out how much boiling water to add to raise the temp from 120 to 150. I am going to keep this rant on my screen until the site is responsive enough for it to go through. I am really pissed.

This is annoying me as well. The low speed is also giving me problems saving recipes.

Same here; site is either extremely slow or not responsive. Just this site because every other site I attempt to go to on my internet machine is lightning fast like normal. Seems this may be the new normal for this site.

same here off line for me until 2.57pm est since early this morning 5 am ish

all the best

S_M

I know we had a server issue. You guys still having access issues, or slow page load times?

Back